5 Awesome Lunch Spots $10 or less
Hello friends, I wanted to share some local values I thought you might enjoy!I took my family out on Black Friday for some shopping at Easton Town Center. We spent over $60 at Five Guys...my son and my husband were still hungry! But that is Easton Town Center and it's obviously geared to a captive audience. It brought to my mind some places around Columbus that are amazing lunch spots that are so budget friendly!
- Dad's Coneys and Wraps - this budget friendly spot is located in the Graceland Shopping Center. It features a variety of hot dogs, sandwiches as well as crunchy tater tots. You can dress up your lunch with toppings and be right around $8 for a dog and tots.
- Jordan's Deli - This is a hometown favorite of one of the best towns in Ohio, Gahanna!! You just can't beat the reuben sandwich here or the freshly made pasta salads and soups. It's located just off Hamilton road and has easy access for parking.
- The Garden Bar - Just off the main road in Grove City past the Southwest Public Library is a really cool, fresh and light cafe. Wonderful salads just at the $10 price that could be shared as they are quite large. Really great options for a small brunch, egg bites $4 and sandwiches that are served with sides and a dessert. This is truly a brunch/lunch spot as it is open from 10am to 4pm.
- The No. 1 Gyro Shoppe - Fun Greek food here. You can get a mini Gyro or large Gyro from $4.50 to $7.30. Add some fries for a combo priced at $8.20. It's in a little bit of a busy spot, off Rt 40 across from the Kroger Plaza but the tasty Gyros and fries here will knock out hunger if you're running errands on the west side.
- The Preston Eatery - This well priced cafe is located right in the heart of Bethel/Henderson road area. A menu consisting of fresh ingredients hand made daily provides gourmet sandwiches, salads and soups on a budget. This cafe is also known for a lot of carryout meals perfect for a busy professional looking for a home cooked meal without paying for a private chef.